The Red Flower Factory is a Next Gen led laboratory helping FMCG brands innovate and align with the next generation of consumption. We are a start-up, backed by management consultancy Sevendots. This empowers us to be effective and rigorous in our analysis, while having the freedom to foster uncompromising innovation. We provide Next Gen power to craft today’s solutions with the leaders of tomorrow.
We offer the opportunity to collaborate with top companies in the CPG sector, making our voice heard while working on big impact projects 🤝 We have a culture of learning and collaboration. We like to be challenged and push our own solutions.
If you are any of the following, we would love to hear from you!
– A self-starter – you will never be micromanaged, so we rely on you to lead the way!
– A fast learner – there will be a lot to learn on the job, so you’ll need to be proactive about gathering the information you need.
– Curious – with an appetite for knowledge and desire to find your own answers.
– An out-of-the-box thinker – we want your unique perspective and original take on the problems we have to solve.
– Business-minded – we are interested in the business landscape you will be too!
– Opinionated – you have a take and you’re willing to voice it.
Do you want to learn more? Are you interested in what we do and don’t see any open position that suits you? We are always on the lookout for young talent to join our small team in London, so you can fill out the form below and we will get back to you ⚡